Introductory To HTML - Create Your Very First Webpage.
Learn the basics of HTML and create your very first webpage with just HTML
Welcome To The Course!
My name is Robin Haney and I am been working online as a freelance web developer for over 10 years now. I have taught over 50,000 students here on Udemy and teaching web development is what I spend most of my time doing.
In this course you will learn the basics of HTML. The ideal student for this course will be anyone who is completely new to web development, HTML, or has never written a single line of code before.
This course is starting at the absolute basics when it comes to learning how to become a web developer.\
In this course you will learn The Following:
- What HTML is and how it works as well as a solid understanding of the syntax of the language.
- The Basic Structure of a Webpage.
- How To Add simple Text to a Webpage
- How To Add an Image To a Webpage With HTML
- How to link Webpages Together with HTML
- How To Create two Very Basic Types of Lists
- A Final Project That Will Sum Everything You've Learned so Far in the Form of Creating Your Very First Webpage
If this sounds like something you would be interested in enroll today for FREE and let's start your journey towards becoming a web developer.
I look forward to seeing you in the course!
Freelance Web Developer and Online Instructor.
StartIntroductory To The Course (0:34)
StartWhat is HTML (6:19)
StartThe Basic Structure of a Webpage (6:39)
StartHow To Add Text To a Webpage (2:29)
StartHow To Add An Image To a Webpage (3:30)
StartHow To Link Webpages Together (3:21)
StartHow To Create a Simple List With HTML (2:58)
StartYour Final Project For This Course (1:05)
StartWhere To Go From Here?